Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Windwalker
Oh if the sky comes falling down,
for you,
there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do

Sequel? He could not stop himself of laughing again at the thought of a Part 2 Deathmatch against the plants. "Nooo, there will not be a sequel in the near future. I got to draw back and rethink my whole strategy, before I charge again." The thought of how he must have looked through her eyes, did not even come to his mind.

He felt almost glad that someone had caught his in this mood, for it was not a common thing to see him laugh at such things. No, if he had been his old self, he would have made up some excuse and then try to get out of the situation. But not now. Now he would stay in the good mood, in spite of the fact that the thistles in his mane started to itch at his neck.

"I have no idea how they became my enemies, but I think it has something to do with them beeing such assholes when I tried to make a bouquet out of them" He said it with a wide grin on his face, as his eyes started to walk over her. It was not his intention to do so, but it was an old habit and old habits die hard. "I'm Windwalker by the way. What's your name?"

Messages In This Thread
About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-02-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-04-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-04-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-05-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM