the Rift

[OPEN] About Love And Thistles

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Indeed. What brought him here? He barely knew the answer to that question, so he did not know how to reply to that. "To be completely honest, I don't know why I'm here. I just had to take a walk and..well..this is where I ended up."

He got a feeling that he made her uncomfortable with the way he looked at her, so he shifted his focus on something else. "Do you belong in a herd?" It was the only question that popped in his mind that could keep the conversation alive. The thistles itched like hell now, but as he found himself surrounded by them, he did not want to be covered in more. "Do you by any chance know how to get rid of them?" He gestured at the damn plants and put an almost sweet smile on his lips. Maybe he could charm himself out of this hell?

For, to be honest, he did not want to meet Africa looking like this. He felt almost like a foal that did not know how the world worked. But he had learned. Never again would he be caught like this. Or, well, he would probably do something as stupid as this again, for he could not control it. Trouble always found him in one way or another and that was just how things was.

Walking "Talking"
Windwalker

OOC: so sorry for the short reply! I had no muse at all :(

Messages In This Thread
About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-02-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-03-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-04-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-04-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-05-2014, 05:31 AM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Tatum - 01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: About Love And Thistles - by Windwalker - 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM