the Rift

Cold Soul

Valhalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A chilled breeze floated through again, ruffling her angelically long mane sleekly. The smirk had managed to vanish, hearing leaves rustling in the distance, and faint snaps of twigs not too far. Momentarily, her mind wandered off to the red of blood. Ah, yes, those images never failed to haunt her of fallen brethren struggling with fatal wounds. But did the cold mare show the slimmest hint of sadness, or grief? No. Rage fueled her existence now, only emerging as the monster within her during a fight. The will to crush equines was vibrantly strong within her. If this was an equine right now, the first she would see in a long time of traveling, Valhalia would leap on it without hesitation and destroy it.

Gray eyes landed upon the powerful body of a tall stallion. Approaching the wandering femme with cold eyes, a smirk played upon her maw as she blatantly stared at the moving bulk. Advancing upon her petite frame, Valhalia watched his every movement, pridefully knowing that someone had answered her "distressed" call. Realizing that it was one of her own species that had been summoned, she stopped the weak act and straightened up. Her looks had always been in her favor to fool enemies, and the femme used them to her advantage.

"Greetings" a calm tones replied, seeing the figure fully materialize from the shadowed trees. "I had a feeling that petty distress call would lure someone in. Thank you for the welcome", with a rigid voice, she stood with a growing smirk and lit orbs, noting that the stallion meant business. "Valhalia", curtly introducing herself, the name of his herd pricked up curiosity, and once he explained her sneer dissipated. "Your home, from the name to its meaning interests me. Free from the filth of equines and pegasi, and submerged in frigid lands", brimming on the edge of glee, the mare knew she had found her new haven. It fit her rough personality and preferences perfectly.

"But tell me, do you and your herd mates so willingly invite wanderers like me? You haven't even assessed my skills, not even asked what use I could be to your Aurora Basin" grimly speaking, her lips formed a straight line, she paused expecting an answer from the harsh man. It seemed to the femme, by the appalled look the stallion wore, that he seemed to underestimate the tiny lass.

Messages In This Thread
Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-02-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-02-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-03-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-03-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-04-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM