the Rift

Cold Soul

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,

Déodat noticed the sudden shift in her body language, from that of a desperate mare to something more rigid and strong. Good, he hadn’t landed upon a blubbering fool of a mare. Maybe, just maybe he had found one worth bringing back for approval from his superiors. Then again, there was always a place and job for someone, no matter how weak or small they may be. The Blood Prince shouldn’t be underestimating the tiny mare before him, as she very well could be a capable warrior. Nothing in his body language changed as the mare introduced herself, and went on a tangent about distress calls. “Just because it would call someone in doesn’t mean they wouldn’t be malicious.” He said matter-of-factly. Should this mare assume that everyone that would cross her path was a prince charming then she was a naïve child.

The mare went on with approval of the Basin. His ears perked forward at the mentioning of her own beliefs. “Hm..” He responded simply as he pondered this mare. “You would fit in nicely amongst us.” Valhalia was one of them, one of the ones that knew of the supremacy that the crowned deserved, and one day would have. Yet another question passed from her lips, and a soft cold chuckle passed from his lips, but his face hardened once again. Did the Basin welcome any wanderer in? No, of course not, each one had to have their uses. “We invite nearly any crowned, but you still have to offer us something. I am only here with an invitation, being accepted is a whole other game. The lord or lady of the Basin will have to decide whether or not you’re worthy of living amongst the unicorns of the Basin.”

Memories flashed through his mind of the dark king and golden queen of the mountain. Both had earned the respect of the Blood Prince, which in some cases was no easy feat. As for those two, they had shown their capabilities of being a leader, so he became their willing follower, hence him even bothering to speak with vagabonds and newcomers. “So, Valhalia, I am going to cu to the chase… Are you going to go to the Basin or not? If not, then I have other duties I must attend to.” There was no time for idle chitchat. Already patrols were waiting to be done. Even when there was peace, the Blood Prince knew that a soldier’s duty never ceased.

"Speech speech speech"

Is that an angel which flew down from the twilight sky?
Is that a fiend which crawled out from a crevice?.

image credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-02-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-02-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-03-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-03-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-04-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM