the Rift

Cold Soul

Valhalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Interested and rigid, Valhalia listened to what he had to say, seeing where they could agree. A smirk playing upon her lips, she huffed powerfully in the air. "You have a point, but you know most equines and their petty ways of helping others", of course there were those with bad intentions, but they didn't scare her, for she would blow them off with a single smirk, or a horn into their chest. Simple horses were no match for the weapon unicorns held perched upon their foreheads, ready to pierce velvet skin.

"It pleases me that I would be a useful addition to the Basin", after watching him ponder silently, Valhalia had a feeling he was realizing that she wasn't as pathetic as her appearances offered her to be. Harsh laughter escaped his strong body as he answered her question, deeply satisfying her. "That's a legit answer, I was wondering momentarily if your herd would accept objects of no necessity". Arrogance fueled, the cold woman knew that her use could be easily proven. One spar, one prisoner dumped back into the camp would convince them of her loyalty to the herd, and hatred against those who weren't crowned.

"Haven't my words convinced you enough already? I will follow if you show me the way", beckoning her head towards him, the petite mare shifted into motion, nearing the looming stallion. May he show the femme a new home, and her new use in the world of Helovia.

Messages In This Thread
Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-02-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-02-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-03-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-03-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Valhalia - 01-04-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Cold Soul - by Déodat - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM