the Rift

[OPEN] Food Chain [Teras, Open]

Teras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

After what seemed forever to the injured wolf pup they finally made it to his new home. Panting slightly from the effort to keep up with her, with his limited movement. His golden eyes shown brightly as he gazed at the barrier his squeaky voice even more so in his wonder, "Is that g.. g... glass Kahlua?" He struggled with the foreign word for a moment then looked up at her tongue lolling lopsidedly from his muzzle, slightly embarrassed. His golden eyes moved over the barrier towards the dooray, or something like that. His voice huffed out again, "Why do you, I mean we, I mean..." He grumbled uncomfortably struggling with with words that didn't know how to arrange themselves. "Why is this here?" He understood boundaries and marking borders, but this thing was way beyond what he had been taught, and he wanted to know more about it. His panting became slightly harder as he struggled to keep pace with her, sure she would never stop moving. His eyes roved around the trees curiously, careful to keep is sore neck still. He didn't really have the breath currently to reply to her, but he thought, 'I hope she can.'

'What on odd name, Res.' He thought rather than speaking not wanting to be rude. His eyes grew slightly as he looked at all the carefully tended plants. Curiosity burning like a wild fire in his hearts, why did they need so many plants, and why did they needed to be kept neat? He pricked his small rounded ears listening for the sound of hooves. His black body slowly lowering it's self slowly towards the ground. His dark purple head marking clearly visible. His ears twitched towards his painted traveling companion as she spoke. 'Alarmed?' He still wasn't used to animals being scared of him. His mother had taught him the basics of hunting, but he had never been. He could not keep quite he tried to sound friendly and even wagged his tail, it thumping softly on the ground, "I promise I wont hurt you or anyone, I'm just a pup anyway." He was careful to make his smile cover his teeth his tongue still lolling comically, hoping he wouldn't scare the docer.

Writing "Speech"'Thoughts'
Words:375
OOC:; I have some words spelled wrong because he can't quite remember how she said them lol @[Resplendence]

Messages In This Thread
Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Teras - 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Resplendence - 01-05-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Kahlua - 01-05-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Teras - 01-05-2014, 09:40 PM