the Rift

[OPEN] Food Chain [Teras, Open]

Teras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
At her words of unicorns confusion tore through him, 'What the hell is a unicorn?' He thought as he lay waiting on Res to come see him. His golden eyes picked up on movement and pinpointed on it. He watched the pinky toned mare balk and pin her ear at the sight of him. He didn't know much about horses, but he had watched deer during rut and they were probably pretty close, right? He took in her extra long mane and tail curiously. 'I guess horses come in all kinds of colors and sizes.' Last his gaze fixed on the flower were her ear should have been. His posture seemed to put her a little more at ease; he was careful to continue his lowered body and thumping tail. He turned his eyes on her not really wanting to move his neck to much, since it had a habit of shooting pain through him. He took in her sweet feminine voice relaxing under her gaze feeling safe like he was back with his mother. He stiffened slightly as her muzzle touched the tender puncture wounds, he couldn't help but admit a small whimper. He closed his gold eyes tightly as if trying to hide from the pain. As she pulled away he opened his eyes again and caught the look in her own orbs and felt a sinking feeling in his stomach.

He thought only briefly about lying about the shooting pain, but thought better of it. Mother always told him laying was a cruel and evil thing. His squeaky voice touched the air, "It does hurt my back a little if I move to quick or stretch my neck." he wanted to ask who Smoke was, but something told him to keep quite right now.he saw the exchanged look, but let it go, they didn't want him to know something, and that was ok. He was used to things being withheld from him, he was only a pup after all.He watched Res curiously as she plucked a picked at the plants, grinding and mixing them. 'How odd.' he thought silently as she picked up the leaves and placed them before him. He was careful to listen to everything she said about what she had given him, before obediently lowering his head and licking up the paste. They were all different, and all nasty."Yuck." He grumbled softly as he forced himself to swallow.

He spoke again addressing Res, "Thank you Miss, my name is Teras." He smiled still careful to hide his teeth and allowing his tail to thump hollowly behind him. He could already feel the pain slowly starting to leak from his body making his head spin slightly. Teras gingerly lowered his head to the ground between his overly large paws. Sharp gold eyes followed the mares movement, he was a predator and there for attracted by motion. He could faintly hear what they were saying, but knew he was to act as if he couldn't. He stead he took to gazing around at the pretty land before him. 'I guess this is my new home now, maybe one day I'll try to find my pack again, maybe not.' He kind of liked it here funny horses that were scared of placid little Teras. Having been the largest of his brothers he was supposed to be the next alpha, but he would not be anymore. A pack didn't need a laid back male, no matter how massive or scary looking. A soft sigh brushed from his lunges as he focused on the way the plants were making him dizzy and very lazy.

Walking, "Tones", 'Thinking'
Words: 601

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Teras - 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Resplendence - 01-05-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Kahlua - 01-05-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Food Chain [Teras, Open] - by Teras - 01-05-2014, 09:40 PM