Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Rhiannon
We Talked, Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home

The painted girl, for the most part, seemed completely at ease with Rhiannon's abrupt arrival and presence... Which was strange, considering that she had never been this close to an equine before, and found the entire thing completely unnerving. Was it a disease that caused equines to not have horns? If so, Nonnie hoped to her Spark-God that it wasn't contagious. The girl-artist turned strange, enticing brown orbs upon her, and bowed her head. She freaking bowed. Nonnie simply stared, a brow raising ever so slowly. What a weird thing she was. Were all hornless creatures this weird?

Dark lips opened to make a snarky retort -Do I have somethin' on my face?- but before she could even begin to mutter a single syllable, the younger female promptly blotted out what she had drawn in the sand with a hoof and began anew. Dual-colored orbs watched with mild fascination as the Ms. Paintbrush began drawing in the sand again with graceful arcs and lines, and it took all of a few long moments after the picture was complete to realize that Nonnie was staring at a picture of herself.

Huh.

How nice would that be? To wake up every morning and make Ms. Paintbrush draw pictures of yours truly in the sand? Or, since Nonnie would be taking her home, which meant the Basin, it would be in the snow. The brindle snorted in agreement with herself, her tail flicking idly to the right. The pictures would look better in the white powder, anyway. Something swelled within the brindled yearling's breast, something strange and completely foreign, an all-consuming yearning to simply grab this strange, hornless filly and steal her away. Not out of affection, mind you, -dear God, she was a hornless!- but simply because of possession, of want and desire. Nonnie wanted her, that was it, end of story.

Then, the thing went and spoke, busting up her trail of thought. 'Greetings, beautiful dove.' Dove. A dove. A winged bird. Did it look like she had wings? Horns, yes, fine things that protruded proudly from atop the crown of her head, not yet at their fullest potential... But not wings. One brow above a golden eye rose curiously. Once again; fucking weird.

"Abishia." That was the name of Ms. Paintbrush, and Rhiannon recited the name, testing it on her lips and tongue and committing it to memory. Abruptly, the horned filly grinned. "Keep sweet talkin' me like that, Abishia, and I'll be forced to take you home with me."

At her side, Talbot gave a little whine and sat, leaning physically against Rhiannon's leg as he was prone to do. The Hound's tail thumped rhythmically against the sandy earth, and Nonnie could only imagine what he was thinking. Here, we had the Weaver's daughter, talking to a hornless! Oh, what would Crowley do when he found out? Patience, she wished she could tell him, You'll have a meal soon enough.

"Actually... I've never been here before." Finally, Nonnie looked away from the hornless Abishia and her doodles in the sand, allowing dual-colored eyes to roam the churning waves and the disgusting sea-foam. "I tend not to get out much..." Of course, it had nothing to do with her physical health. Nothing at all. At least not anymore. For months of her life she had been plagued with chest-rattling coughs, but since breaching a year old, such an affliction had passed. Much to her eternal joy.

"Then again, I don't know a lot of people aside from my dad and my mom." Who, wasn't actually her mother, but Nonnie considered Arah her mother, anyway. "And Talbot, of course. He's my dad's companion, and I'm not really allowed to venture off without him. So, that mean's he's stuck with me, 'cause I want to explore." Another wiry grin tugged at Nonnie's lips, and she outstretched her muzzle towards Abishia, but not close enough for them to touch. Damn equine germs or something.

"Since you've been here before... Why not be a dear and show me around?"

@[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
Say Something - by Abishia - 01-03-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-04-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Say Something - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Say Something - by Abishia - 01-06-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-11-2014, 04:03 PM