the Rift

[OPEN] Say Something

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
She had started to draw again, listening to the crowned princess but not bothering to look up, for she was producing yet another intricate figure. Although, she did sense an odd feeling coming off Rhi, and when Abishia had called her dove, she had raised a brow; either puzzled or disgusted. Abi let out a small laugh, before dropping her twig again to speak.

" Not dove as in your a bird, it means something of great beauty and majesty. Like a Unicorn.

She finished her sentence with a knowing tone; it was obvious. Dove meant something of beauty, and a Unicorn was a creature of looks, so why not call her a dove? It was simple. The hornless girl leaned down again to grasp her stick, and listen to Rhiannon's words. I'll be forced to take you home. Abishia couldn't help but laugh at this, and drop her twig again.

" Take me home, miss? Seeing your crowned, I'm guessing your from the great Basin, yes? "

Her voice was soft and caring, even though the other girl hadn't cared much for Abi. With a sigh, she knew that she would never be accepted as an equine, and hoped for a horn. It seemed these days it was all she had wanted in her short 9 months; the only thing she was never granted. Abishia looked over the grey girl again, admiring her beauty. She ended her gaze at the girl's horns, and heaved a long sigh. She would never receive a horn. Never. Abishia didn't bother to pick up the twig again, but stared into Rhiannon's golden orbs, and softly spoke,

" I wouldn't mind you taking me to the Basin; Illynx has been expecting me anyways. "

She then listen to the girl talk of how she hadn't been out much, and the only ones she spent most time with where her ma and pa, and Talbot of course, who was her pa's companion; she was sure to add. But Abi was taken aback when Rhiannon reached out her muzzle to Abishia. It was odd. This crowned lady was very odd, not anything like Illynx had been. With a smug smile, she remembered the great mare, and how they had gotten along quite well.

" Of course princess! But, I must tell you, there isn't much to see other than sand and water."

But she didn't walk off right away. Leaning down, she grabbed the twig in her pearls again, finishing the drawing she had started next to the one of Rhi. After a series of lines and archs, it was finished. A perfectly clear drawing of Illynx, the Lady of the Auora Basin, as in to prove her point. She then dropped her stick, and whipped around. A smug smile tugging the ends of her kissers up. Glancing back she let her orbs scrape over the beautiful girl one more time before speaking.

" Come, let me show you around. "

@[Rhiannon]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Say Something - by Abishia - 01-03-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-04-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Say Something - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Say Something - by Abishia - 01-06-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-11-2014, 04:03 PM