Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Rhiannon
We Talked, Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home

Dual colored eyes watched as Abishia continued in her doodles. They were remarkably good, of course, but Rhiannon couldn't help but overlook the talent due to the fact that Abishia was an equine. And what a pity! She was an interesting creature, Nonnie begrudgingly admitted to herself, but that was it. Yes, of course. Simply interesting... Yet the way that Abi spoke, Nonnie began to come to a simple conclusion; Abishia knew that Rhiannon was better, because of the horns upon her crown. The realization made her grin.

"You're smart for such a young thing," Rhiannon complimented, her lips twitching upwards in, perhaps for the first time of a long time, a genuine smile. If Abishia knew her place, then perhaps Rhiannon could bring her home to the Basin and keep her. Yes, surely that would be allowed?

"Yep!" Nonnie responded rather proudly, her head snapping upwards in a rather arrogant gesture, stamping a hoof in the granules of white sand at her hooves, "I am. My father serves lady Illynx as the grand Weaver, and if lady Illynx has been expecting you, I guess I can't disappoint her."

Of course, Rhiannon had not personally met the Gilded Lady of the Basin, although she had truly wanted to. Crowley had, as had Arah, and that was enough. If one was great enough to obtain such a magnificent title of "Lady" or "Lord", then Nonnie knew that they deserved her respect. Simple as that.

"But I wouldn't mind continuing on our romp," Rhiannon tacked on for good measure and a shit-eating grin, brows raising upwards, "Then we can go, yeah?" This was all... Very strange to the unicorn. Growing up under Crowley's hoof, she had been taught that they were better, that equines and Pegasus were lesser. Yet here, with how respectful Abishia was being towards her, well... Rhiannon wondered if all equines were like this. Almost immediately after the thought, she snorted. Of course not.

Finishing with yet another doodle in the sand, Abi tossed her stick aside an then gave Rhiannon a positively devious look. It ignited something within the brindled youth, and nostrils flaring, Rhiannon obediently followed with Talbot trailing behind them.

[ooc: CLOSED (formally whenever Wild makes it so xD). If you'd like to move a thread to the Sanctuary now, that's good with me! :D]

@[Abishia]

Messages In This Thread
Say Something - by Abishia - 01-03-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-04-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Say Something - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Say Something - by Abishia - 01-06-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Say Something - by Rhiannon - 01-11-2014, 04:03 PM