the Rift

Reappearance

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Muscles bunched and wings ready to bound away into the sky, Phoenix felt a nagging pinch of embarrassment. How idle he was to not see that Godiva wished to flee this dreary place. But kindred words were uttered out of velvet lips as she turned to face Phoenix's ashamed expression. "I'm sorry", words ushered whispered, out of his mouth. Averting emerald eyes to the ground, his face burned with heat of what seemed like humiliation. He only held the hope to his heart that Godiva, or any other Throat horse would think of him as some runaway.

"Know that I didn't leave out of cowardice. I left because I had no choice", he wasn't some wuss, ditching the place he loved? No, he would never do it if he had a choice. In the end, he would let go of the anxiousness that turned him into someone that would hide their face. He would not turn his back on those he wished to defend, to live with as a family. "I will not runaway again, I will not turn my back on brethren that have so willingly accepted me before", swallowing with nerves, he opened wings that ached to be work in the sky.

"Let us go back", back home. White feathers stared at the gaping hole of darkness that the forest offered, as he broke into a short gallop, knowing that Godiva would be soon behind him to lead him back to the place he once led her to. The irony struck him as funny as a over delighted, yet anxious grin played upon his maw. There was always a chance of forgiveness.

//you can reply to this post if you want, but I'm going to request a rank change to get Pho posting in the Throat. ^^

Messages In This Thread
Reappearance - by Pheonix - 01-03-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: Reappearance - by Godiva - 01-03-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Reappearance - by Pheonix - 01-03-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Reappearance - by Godiva - 01-06-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Reappearance - by Pheonix - 01-06-2014, 12:29 PM