the Rift

[OPEN] Beating the Bush

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

a b i s h i a
have faith in the young

Arrane was a Stallion that she wished Harmony could have met. He was great, and the girl wished he could be her father. But she would never tell him this... Not soon anyways. She hadn't even revealed that both her parents had abandoned her yet. Absently, she smiled at Tatum, not fully listening to her words. She was recovered when Arrane spoke, he had missed her. Absihia's heart warmed and she felt the tips of her harks grow hot. Her smile widened, the tips of her ivory kissers being pulled by an imaginary string. He nudged her back, and she immediately giggled as she was thrown a bit off balance by his large frame. Girly giggles escaped her as he spoke again. She smiled at the compliment, nudging Arrane hard with her maw playfully. "Oh stop it! Your such a ladies man! She sneered at him, laughing all the while. She had almost forgotten the pretty girl was there, when Arrane addressed her. It was a playful and flirty conversation, sarcasum being thrown around this way and that. She laughed again, happiness and joy displaying her orbs. Jokingly she shrinked back, uttering a little screech. " AH! Arrane, I am so scared! Hide me from this fierce mare! " Her last words were tipped with laughter, and she stepped forward again, shaking her bodice.

She had heard of the Asylum, for Harmony had told her some bad things. But she brushed them off her shoulder, not caring to address the thoughts that Harmony had plagued into the filly's mind. She smiled to Arrane, nodding slightly. "I see! I have heard of them before. " She giggled again before adding, " Just wondering about, I get quite lonely at times. "

@[Arrane] @[Tatum]

{how she talks} {how they talk to her} {how she walks}

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Beating the Bush - by Tatum - 01-03-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Beating the Bush - by Arrane - 01-05-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Beating the Bush - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Beating the Bush - by Tatum - 01-05-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Beating the Bush - by Arrane - 01-06-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Beating the Bush - by Abishia - 01-10-2014, 09:14 PM