the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Life on the Moon [Eva]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Evangeline had moved to stand near one of the fires, letting the warmth if provided wash over her frame. She let Tallis lay where he was, the dragon was perfectly capable of defending himself and getting out from underhoof if any other horses decided to come to the campfires, which she found were quite clever. She actually wished that she and Roanne would have thought about it when they were in Isilme, but her time in Isilme had passed and there was no going back.

Sudden movement made Evangeline jerk her head toward the other mare who was stumbling backwards. Tallis had jumped to his feet and was snaking his way around the fire to her and she could soon feel his claws pinching and digging into her flesh as he climbed up her leg to get to her back. His little heart was hammering from almost being laid upon and he watched the mare with a wary gaze.

"She almost squished me!" He shouted in Eva's mind, making the mare laugh a little. "You should watch where you're laying." She said and the dragon huffed. "She should watch where she's laying!" The flaxen mare shook her head and craned her neck so she could look at the dragon perched on her back. "She was here first. Now go apologize for scaring her." The dragon snorted at his bonded then slowly climbed down her leg and walked around the fire to where Resplendence was standing. He looked up at the mare and trilled quietly then looked back at Eva.

"He says he's sorry for startling you." Eva called over to Resplendence. "His name is Tallis. I'm Evangeline." She began to move around the fire and stopped close to where Tallis was. The dragon turned and when he did Eva lowered her head and the dragon climbed up and settled onto her back where it was safe from being squished, but it wasn't enough for the dragon who was very displeased at being easily overlooked. "I want to leave." He huffed to Evangeline who shook her head. "Don't ignore me." He pinched his bonded's neck and grumbled. "You're being rude." She murmured to the dragon who only insisted more that he wanted to leave.

Finally Evangeline sighed and gave in because when the dragon got in his little moods he became stubborn and irrational. "I'm sorry, but I must take my leave already. My dragon is being a baby and having a hissy fit." Tallis grumbled again and Evangeline rolled her eyes. "It was a pleasure to meet you, perhaps we can talk some other time." She dipped her head to the mare then turned and trotted off into the darkness.

ooc:// eva has left

Messages In This Thread
!! Life on the Moon [Eva] - by Resplendence - 01-04-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: !! Life on the Moon [Eva] - by Evangeline - 01-05-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: !! Life on the Moon [Eva] - by Resplendence - 01-05-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: !! Life on the Moon [Eva] - by Evangeline - 01-06-2014, 11:35 PM