the Rift

[PRIVATE] CALL ME CRAZY

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The young stag had come to these lands in search of only one thing, to find a place he could call home for his years to come and for him to find a spot for his strong pleasure in crafter. But he had yet to find what he exactly wanted for his home, so he decided that he would have to make his own, or he had another thought, but only in the back of his head. Comanche wanted to explore before he came to a conclusion of what he wanted to do, just in case he wished to leave instead of stay. But the poor steed's heart had been caught on the young filly's heart he had just met a few hours ago. She was strong by passion, and a squeaky little rat by personality. But the young lady had more responsibility than most foals the stud had met. Her indigo eyes caught much more life than most and she was something out of reach that Comanche could not describe. Yet, she was blind, seeing as she could not see the plain sight root that stood in her way when she tried to jump the steep creek. But it was also his fault, for gesturing her over.

Comanche's thoughts slipped from his mind and he carried on through the frozen lands, raising his clefts from the deep snow. He had traveled a long way, and most of it he had ran, but he wished to live here in the frozen part of Helovia, or his thick coat would do him no good in the blistering heat. At the moment, he was actually having the time of his life, walking through the large snow storm of the Steppe, he couldn't be any happier. Others always thought Comanche was awkward for liking the cold so much, but he enjoyed it for it felt like he was free from reality for once in his lifetime. It kept him away from the community and finally gave him some alone time. He thought that he was spending too much time around others and not by himself, crafting. So, in conclusion, he would make his home here, once he found himself a cave. It would take time to make, but not too long. He already had it planned out anyways, so no, not long at all.

His eyes slid from side to side as he shielded them from the freezing winds. Finally, Comanche caught the dark figure of a cave. It was rather large and just the size for him and his accessories. He smiled and fled from his spot, bounding inside the cave. The steed shook the loose snow from his thick coat, white flecks flying everywhere. Comanche gazed around and nodded, agreeing with himself that this is where he would stay. He walked around, advancing into the next room and then looked back. The shelter was large, having one room at the back and then narrowing a door way into the next. It was perfect, and had just enough room for all his crafting materials. He could finally have some alone time, after he finished getting his materials set up. But that would just have to wait because that meant he would have to go all the way back to the Thistle Meadow. He would go and get some more clay after the storm cleared over and it was easier to travel.

Comanche looked around his new home and smiled as he walked back to the entering. A small ledge made from rock hung from the inside, giving the stud an idea. He laid his bag carefully down on the ground and opened it, picking up a dream catcher. He reared up, stretching his neck, and hung the dream catcher on the ledge. Comanche landed and backed up, staring up as the wind blew in, making the feather blow.

”There.”

[@[Abishia] for the making of "The Aztecs"]
Comanche
Table by Sevin! <3

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-08-2014, 09:50 PM