the Rift

[PRIVATE] CALL ME CRAZY

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
An ice cold wind threatens to chill her to the bone, her damp coat doing nothing to provide her warmth. Shivers cause her body to convulse, and every step becomes more chilly, threatening to lay her down and leave her to die. Deep breathes cause small white clouds to slip from her nose. The snow forces her to raise her pillars high, quickly tiring her. The filly's mind is poisioned with horrible visions of blood and death, and her mind is virtually empty other than the violence that plays out. With no way to escape the horror, she is forced to experience the death of all the ones she had loved. After each vision, a new figure is added to the small translucent herd that she leads. The girl is only taken by surpirse when the movie of a death plays out, and she notices the horse as her young mother. Coming to a halt, she watches as her mother gingerly walks over a frozen pond. Cracks threaten to reach her hooves, but with great bravery she continues. Without notice, the ice gives way and she watches as her mother's body sinks to the bottom. Waterworks soak her cheeks, and she screams, feeling as helpless as she had ever. Dropping to her knees, she lets out a sob, then more. Between rapid breaths, she lets out small screams and screeches, begging for anyone to come save her from this bloody prision.

Pain tugs at her heart strings, and she feels the need to simply die. Inside her mind each and every day is a Hell she must endure, pain, horror, things being ripped away... Every dawn and dusk and everything in between she experiences this Hell, bit still manages to be a kind soul. She is strong, but now she is knocked on to her side, laying in the powdery snow. The pain has finally over took her, and by her sides she doesn't find translucent figures, but black ones with crimson orbs. They seem to advance on her, but she is paralyzed by her fright. The stench of death and blood fills her nostrils, and she watches with wide brown pools as they advance on her. When the come close enough to cloak her in a blanket of evil, she screams again, frantic to get up, but she can't.

Demons

Screaming, crying, sobbing, she silently begs anyone to ftch her and take her away from the evil, and the devil itself.

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-08-2014, 09:50 PM