the Rift

[PRIVATE] CALL ME CRAZY

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Is that voice she hears real? Or is it just simply another devilish thought? With a long sigh, she opens the curtains that sheild her orbs. Reluctantly, she raises her dome. What she sees brings a bright smile to her kissers. It is the brute with the antlers for a crown, the one that had saved her life about a day ago. She glanced down at the clay necklace with a smile.

When the Stallion walked up to her, he asked her a question, but she couldn’t hear past the storm. He then said something more, than walked off slowly. Abishia took this as a sign for her to follow him, so that’s what she did. Weakly, she rose, the snow much deeper now. The storm must have been raging during her little incident, as the snow had pilled on her. Raising off her knees, she gave her body a quick shake, and followed the boy gracefully. Her strong pillars worked to keep her moving. The girl nickered softly to the brute, then sped up to be by his side. She felt as if she loved the boy; in a brotherly way. When she came up next to him, she softly nudged his neck, a friendly gesture. The filly decided to not talk, for it was no use since the storm’s winds were raging wildly. She walked very close to him, their pelts brushing with every step. Every now and then, she would glance to him, and throw him a glamorous smile. He was beautiful, yes, very handsome. Harmony would have liked him, the girl thinks with a heavy heart. But resisting the waterworks, she turned to him.

“ Sir, will we be there soon?”

She attempted to raise her voice above the wind, but it was very hard for her since she was so soft spoken. With a start, she realized she had never learned his name, but he had learned his. In a daze of wonder, she walked next to the mighty horned Stallion like a lost puppy. Abi was thankful for his appearance, and a quick escape from her loneliness.

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-08-2014, 09:50 PM