the Rift

[PRIVATE] CALL ME CRAZY

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
When he heard a pile of snow hit the ground, he dead stopped and looked back to make sure the little filly didn’t fall to the ground frozen solid. He was relieved to see the young lady trotting up to him with her head filled with pleasure and her eyes dancing with glamorous hues of colors. She was so young, but so beautiful and if anything, he’s surprised the foolish colts aren’t following her around like little lost puppy dogs. From experience, he knew what the young boys did when they did when they found a pretty filly like her. It never took them half a second to click with her then she’d tie them around her little hooves, and later, tell them that she found another boy cuter than himself. Yeah, Comanche knew how all that worked. Girls were always a trickster on him; soon, he shut himself down towards them all and didn’t let any of them in, even if they were pretty. He had learned his lesson too many times before.

She kept on nuzzling him and it made him feel uncomfortable, but the male knew she was cold because he could see she didn’t have the appearance of a thick coat like him. Comanche didn’t want her to feel like nobody had cared for her. From the looks from it, her mother had been long gone and left no one to care for her. Yet, she seemed so well-taught. Did she have a father or had he left her too – to fend for herself in the forces against nature? Either way, he would take her in anyway; treat her like a sister or a daughter. She needed someone to count on, and Comanche didn’t want her to grow up to be as foolish as he was before he had met Dasan. It was all a bunch of nonsense, for another to go through what he did, to have no one to look up to.

She never said a word until they were maybe half a mile away from the cave. ”Sir, will we be there soon?” He chuckled and shook his head with his stupidity. He had forgotten to tell the young one his name, but that was what he planned. Comanche never told strangers his name until he actually knew what they were worth. Now that he knew what Abishia was like, he didn’t mind telling her his name, but that was all she could know for now, more secrets would come as she grew older in age. “Not too far from here.” He told her over the high winds before putting his muzzle closer to her ears. “Don’t bother calling me sir. My name is Comanche, but call me CheChe.” The nickname was what Adsila always use to call him when she was a young girl, and so when he came across younger equines like Abishia, he just told them to call him that too.

The bloody painted filly and Comanche came closer to the icy cave, the male’s eyes peering at the dark opening. He smiled and started trotting forward, knowing the filly would stray close behind him. Before entering his shelter once more, he shook the loose snowflakes from his splash-paint body. After he was cleared from ice, he stepped in, walking underneath the dream catcher that blew in the breeze above them. Comanche turned and looked at the filly. “Sorry it isn’t much, but it will have to do until this welcoming blizzard is over.” He wore a faint smile and then glanced around at his ice kingdom before looking back to the filly.
Comanche
Table by Sevin! <3

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: CALL ME CRAZY - by Abishia - 01-08-2014, 09:50 PM