the Rift

[PRIVATE] CALL ME CRAZY

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
She didn't care that he didn't want her touch. She just wanted to share her love with someone. She wanted to love and be loved. But for the girl, she never seemed to find that someone she could share her love with. All she wanted was her Mother back, her Father, Antie... Left with grief and despair, she had to make the best out of the situation. Smear a smile on her kissers and call it a day; that's how she was. Always worrying about other's, not caring that she is being ripped apart from the inside out. Walking next to him gave her comfort, even though she didn't get what she had wanted from him, it still made her feel like maybe there is someone out there. With a dreadful sigh, she did her best to flick her harks in the direction in which his voice flowed from his pale lips, and make the best of every word. Relief flooded over her when she heard that the 'shelter; wasn't far from here. Although, she didn't have any idea if there really was a shelter. With baited breath, she listened closely, catching his name. " Call me CheChe" She glanced over to him with a large grin, filled with joy in meeting her new friend; or she was so quick to think he was.

When they arrived, she was quite impressed; a pretty nice cave, she must say. She liked how the wind flowed through the opening and made an odd whistle, how the stone walls were chilly and bland, but yet comforting. She did as he did, shaking her body violently, she attempted to rid all of the snow from her soaking wet bodice. Clattering her teeth, she started at a jog forward. She was almost right behind him when her hoof slipped, and she lost her balance on an unexpected sheet of ice. Flailing, she tried to compose herself, but that was impossible. Within moments, she was on her side with a loud thump, the ice broken under her. Nervously, she giggled, realizing that every time she has seen this Stally, she has done something stupid. Snorting, she got to her knees with all her effort, only to slip again and fall back onto her side. Abishia wasn't injured, simply embarrassed and a bit weak from the long trek. Not even making an effort to get up again, she called for him. " Guess I'm not so graceful on the ice. Sorry for the commotion CheChe; I promise I'm not always this clumsy. " Rolling over, she had come to the edge of the small ice pallet, and was quick to get to her knees, then to her hooves with a huff. " Well, Che.. Tilting her head up to the ceiling, she examined it with her unique pools; brown rimmed with green. Faintly, she spotted a small hole, explaining the ice patch. With a grunt, she turned back to him. " Next time warn me! "

Now careful where she set her hooves, she jogged up to him, now steady on her pillars and by his side. Carefully, she looked over his splattered body. He was a beaut, yes. Quite handsome, MeMe would have liked him, liked him a whole lot. Abi was even developing a fondness over him, more of a father figure like though. He was confident, and seeming like he could be one that Abishia could look up to. He was crowned too; even better. She looked back at the entrance of the cave, the wind outside sending the snow into an intricate ballet of thousands and thousands of members. But it all blurred together into one great dance, all bathed in white. As she was mesmerized by her imagination, something caught her eye in her peripheral vision. The ceiling again. There it was, a beautiful creation, simply hanging there. Suddenly, she remembered her necklace, it was becoming chipped and worn, and she wished for it to not break. " Oh Che! I nearly forgot! This beautiful token you had given me; it's near and dear to my heart. I can not thank you enough for your heroic actions in saving my life. The necklace, it is slowly falling apart. I wish for you to take it back, and keep it here. I guess I could come to visit it. I sure do love it. " For once her mature words had slipped from her mind and she seemed to be a filly again, getting all pansy-ish over a simple necklace. But really, the clay creation meant a lot to Abishia, it meant someone cared.

A B I S H I A

>> walking << >>talking<< >>quoting, thinking<<

:: Tags ::
@[Comanche]

::Muse::
Fantastic

::Notes::
noooneee

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
CALL ME CRAZY - by Comanche - 01-04-2014, 05:27 PM