the Rift

Where the hell am I? [OPEN]

Nazar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was cold on the night I left. A big gust of wind tried to knock me down. But now I am in the slight shelter of a forest. It was calm here, I didn't know anything about it though. No knowing was the scariest thing on earth. And now, I didn't. Was the only one that didn't know where I was. But I was not scared. I was not the small foal begging for their mamma. I was a warrior. And I would stay like that. The new land had changed me even more, from the father I used to be. The scream still rang in my ears, the fire set ablaze.

I stood in a clearing, orange hued pine needles scatter the ground. Where the hell was I? This was not my home. My home was a vast open field, next to a large jungle. This was not the home I once knew. And I was happy. I did not want to be alone anymore. For I had stumbled across a new land, and I would use it to my best ability.

I was a black stallion, a white blaze set on my face. A cursed lighting marking stretched from my broken and charred horn's base, all the way to my rump. A scary sight. My yellow eyes watch the night drift on. My feathered hooves don't make a sound as I await dawn. A breeze swept my mane into my face, my forelock being stopped by my horn. And as of now, I wish I had my magic back. When that lightning bolt struck my horn, it absorbed my magic. And now, I had none. Not even wings to bring me into the sky, set me soaring. And I was bored once again. Waiting for someone new to meet.

Of course now, I was not that raged beast. I just needed someone. A sound. Something with life in it other than a plant. I needed another to comfort me. I wouldn't necessarily comfort them though. I was not that upset fool I was before, I am just calm now. But when I get mad, I get mad. And you wouldn't like to see it. I would cuss, I would yell. I would buck and rear. The only one who can stop me is the one I love. Well, the two I love. And they are both dead.

Messages In This Thread
Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-04-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-05-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 09:20 PM