the Rift

Where the hell am I? [OPEN]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

I wipe my brow
Standing among the ash and dust

He appeared collected and confident, unwaveringly those dark eyes still hidden by shadows overlooking the branches of a lob leafed pine turned to meet me with calculating judgment that came quick and made first impressions important. My wings slithered tighter against barrel, he spoke evenly and announced to be a visitor or as I’d figured, a foreigner. The corners of my lips twisted higher, understanding confusion that might arise I replied, “Aye it is strange for some.” Before I could say anything more the stranger posed a reasonable question—asking my purpose.

His steps shortened our distance and led the taller stallion into the faint light so that we might gaze upon each other without the shield of shadows. Head craned slightly up as it usually did, (considering most in Heloiva were of a taller breed). In this light I could make out the outline of a broken crown, his birthright shattered by either dumb luck or battle.

“I want nothing friend, only to wish ye well.” My voice is soft, but he would do wise to not mistake the softness for a faint heart—there is a strong glint that remains visible in my eyes and the smile upon this maw can turn into one that snarls just as easily as it grins in delight, “Ye is a traveler, and I say welcome to Helovia. My name is Midas.” Out here there was a time and place for titles, though mine was something used on formal occasions (or to put an outsider in their place.)

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-04-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-05-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 09:20 PM