the Rift

Where the hell am I? [OPEN]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Why did it seem the Thresh would call for her? She loved the thrill of finding newcomers and welcoming them, for they were almost always friendly. Helping others was something she was interested in and loved; it made her feel happy and light. Traveling across the regions, it took her awhile to reach her favorite place in Helovia, but it was worth it. Soon she would be back to greeting beings and offering them a kind smile, or at least she hoped.

Dainty hooves and muscular pillars carried her through the Thresh, and led her along the common path, the one she always took. Comforted and flanked by Antie, MeMe, and the Others, she walked with her dome raised high, and confidence radiating from her. Beneath her coat, lean muscles works to keep her walking, and a thick coat above them worked to keep her bodice toasty warm, despite the chilling breeze. Her locks threatened to pull from her and dance, but they didn’t reluctant to leave the warmth of her frame. Stepping over rocks, tree roots, and more with no effort, made her seem as graceful as one that had spent ten years on this earth, when really, she had only spent a mere nine months. She was deep in her usual thoughts when she stumbled across a large stag and a brute. The larger of the two seemed to be Midas, the one that MeMe had told her tales of. The brute was quite intimidating, distracting her from the other stag with his armour and off colors. She resisted the flinch, and caked on a smile. She wasn’t far from them, and they could probably spot her. Moving her large frame into the scene she dipped her dome to them both.

“ Greetings, I am Abishia. I welcome you to Helovia sir. “

The greeting was more directed toward the other stag, but then she turned to the larger and dipped her skull again.

“ Midas, you had encountered my mother once. Her name was Harmony. Pleased to be in the presence of one so mighty, sir. “

@[Midas] @[Nazar]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-04-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Nazar - 01-05-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Where the hell am I? [OPEN] - by Abishia - 01-05-2014, 09:20 PM