the Rift

[PRIVATE] [closed] First time for everything [Midas]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
The grass was the best tasting thing she had ever had in her three years of life. Before she knew it she had all of the grass around her mowed down. She was just about to stand up to when she heard the unmistakable sound of wings brushing through the air. Her ears flew up honey eyes bright gazing around all sense on alert. As the black and white painted horse topped the rise, coming out of the mist like a spectral ghost she tried a little to quickly to stand. Pain gripped her ribs and still tender leg muscles. Taking a few deep ragged breaths she caught her breath and stood up rocking back and forth. her eyes were drawn to the fiery bird beside him. her eyes trailed it as it sped off through the blue sky. She was amazing, having never seen anything like that before. A smile lit up her face as she turned back to the flying stallion. She gazed at his gold tipped wings, his handsome silver collar, and the gold markings under his eyes. He was easy on the eyes that was for sure. her muzzle carefully drew in the air around her bringing the scent of Dragon's Throat to her muzzle.

His warm vocals stroked her pricked ears and she longed to fly up to him and swirl around the clouds with him. A sadness filled her shadowing her eyes as she gazed at him. Taking a few steps closer to him, standing under his head she lifted her dainty head to him allowing her vocals to rise to him, "Yes I am brother. I would come up there with you, but..." She flexed her tender wings out, her muzzle briefly touching her left joint before continuing, "I was recently ambushed and I have to rest it.." She let a soft sigh escape her velvet lips as her eyes caught sight of her right wing. The spot were her feather had been ripped away was clear as day and a dagger of anguish tore through her heart. Giving her head a gentle shake she turned her muzzle skyward again. Her sweet tinkling voice swam up to him, "I am Parelia, from the Foothills. It is my pleasure to meet you sir." As she finished she dipped her head slighting in a sign of respect for the black and gold stallion above her.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 400
OOC:; @[Midas]
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: [P] First time for everything [Midas] - by Parelia - 01-05-2014, 08:53 PM