the Rift

[PRIVATE] [closed] First time for everything [Midas]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Her sad bright eyes gazed passed the handsome painted stallion tot he sky. How she longed to fly again, to swirl around in the clouds. She could almost feel the water droplets from the puffy balls forming on her skin, could almost taste the freedom. Her eyes almost regrettable finding the stallion's face again, connecting with his stunning gold orbs. She had told herself to be on high alert and she was; kind of. Her heart almost melted at the look that crossed his face. Silently she thanked him for not pitying her, he just seemed to almost understand. She gazed at him for a while as he soaked in her words. At his smile it felt like a tiny creature in her chest had just drop kicked her heart. Parelia's body relaxed slowly making her realize how tense she had been as well as how sore that had made her.

His handsome voice bounced almost tenderly off her ear drums a thought closely following his name into her brain. 'Midas, why does that sound familiar?' Shrugging mental she let her own voice bubble up, "Please feel free to." She smiled as he landed, but the smile quickly changed. She was awe struck by the bright gold dust that materialized as his white hooves touched the ground. How had he done that? She would have to ask later for his voice was resonating through the air again.

Her brain instantly jumped back to that night, 'Has it really been two days?' Her sore body made it feel like she had just been left all over again. It was easy for her to block out the excruciating pain she had felt directly after her beating. She could almost feel the rain though, and the hopeless acceptance of death. Why had that evil witch allowed her to survive? She could not figure it out, maybe Midas would be able to help her in her understanding. Slowly she pulled her wings back against her body mulling over how she wanted to tell her tale.

As she began her eyes drifted to his collar, shifting slightly out of focus as she tried to recall the stormy night the best she could.She allowed her emotions, most of them, to show through expressions and voice, "I was walking home from the marsh, I had just met a very unusual stallion, a storm was brewing so I thought it would be best to walk home." She paused remembering the bright blue lighting that had ripped at the sky her eyes flashing along with the image. "I was just coming to the creek in the Thistle Meadow when another mare attacked me out of no where." Bitter anger lit a fire deep in her soul reflecting out through her eyes. "She had the upper hand, it was an ambush. She beat me down, stabbed me, almost tore my left wing off," at the mention of this her cream and teal wings rustled slightly, "broke a few of my ribs, stole one of my feathers, and left me for dead." She stopped for a moment eyes glowing dully with her mental pain. She had been defeated, broken, humiliated, and left to die.

She blinked slowly lifting her eyes to his her voice close to that of an abused child. She could hear the sadness and self loathing but plowed on anyway, "I asked her why she did what she had, and do you know what she said? To prove I am strong." Her voice almost broke on the last few words. Her velvety soft lips were trembling, she could feel her honey glazed orbs sparkling with tears. her delicate chiseled head swung away from her, trying to hide er weakness, even though she knew it was useless. Her head flew up suddenly she could hear someone screaming and it was coming from her heard! "I have to go!" She yelles behind her galloping off.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 628
Ooc:; thread is closed!!
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: [P] First time for everything [Midas] (closed!) - by Parelia - 01-08-2014, 11:43 AM