the Rift

[OPEN] TAKE ME TO FREEDOM

Tatum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tatum
I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Tatum lifted up her head as she caught sight of a river. She smiled in delight at just the thought of water. The mare suddenly thought about her old life. About her almost nonexistent father and her betraying brother, she shook her head in protest of the pounding images rapidly flashing before her eyes. 'If only I could hit my head so hard I would forget everything' she thought bitterly, changing her course so that she would be going up stream.

Then she caught sight of a stallion putting clay bowls into bag. Wanting to preoccupy her mind with some decent conversation she trotted over towards the horse, keeping at a safe distance of course in case he wasn't as sane as herself which isn't saying much.
”What exactly are you going to do with those? The last time I checked equines don't need bowls for survival,” she smiled, trying to start conversation between them.

'Why would anyone need a bag either, oh yea that's right! Their apparently used to hold drugs according to Oxy,' she thought sarcastically. Why is Oxy in all her sarcastic reasoning? Because that was almost the longest conversation she's had in a wile even though it ended in them wanting to cuss each other out. The mare realized that she's become so lonely that she's been having conversations with herself in her head. Now if that's not a sign that she needs friend I don't know what is.

”Talk talk talk.”

Messages In This Thread
TAKE ME TO FREEDOM - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: TAKE ME TO FREEDOM - by Tatum - 01-05-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: TAKE ME TO FREEDOM - by Africa - 01-05-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: TAKE ME TO FREEDOM - by Comanche - 01-05-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: TAKE ME TO FREEDOM - by Comanche - 01-10-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: TAKE ME TO FREEDOM - by Africa - 01-10-2014, 07:55 PM