the Rift

welcome to helovia [open]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

All of the sudden it went from just us two girls, to a whole hell of a lot more. I just stared with my orange eyes in shock. I found myself fumbling for words. I could only listen to the banter back and forth and take in what they knew. Caves, and Helovia was not safe.... Well duh when had Helovia ever been safe.... But what were these wraiths that the stallion was going on about? They could infect others? Oh come on! Can't my little family catch a break?! I glance to the sky, barely noticing another was there before a unicorn arrived. Her scent reeked of the Basin. My face surely showed my disapproal. However I was not about to say anything against her home if she knew the way.... Maybe she just was led to the wrong place. Maybe she was one that wasn't racist like the rest.

Wordlessly I looked between the crowd that had now gathered before my gaze settled on the bay. He had this wild look to him.... and smelled of.... oh my he smells of the Throat! I really do have an issue with this. Maybe I should seek help for my obbsession with the Dragon's Throat... Nah! I will live there one day. My family just did not understand. It was WARM there. The bay, Gaucho he called himself, was talking of going to the caves again. He claimed they were safe. "Well then, what are we all standing around for? Let's go." I would leave later on and find my older brother and baby sister if they were not already there. After all, maybe one of our herd had found the way in, or someone from the Throat had come to the Edge to show them. A girl could dream couldn't she?
"Talking"
Azale Moniet
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Azale Moniet - 01-12-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Hector - 01-12-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-12-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: welcome to helovia [open] - by Anayis - 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM