Aurora Basin Phantom
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.4hh :: 2
Adoptable

NAO</style>
Treading this lightless night
I will pay karma's price
</style>

""
Nao had eagerly decided to come onto the trip to see what she could discover. It was her first time being away from the Basin, and it felt good to be warmer. The grass lied a crispy yellow and orange, the leaves were dapples of warm and dry coloring, bark peeled off the trees that stood around. She followed closely behind Lena as they traveled upwards on a rocky trail. Tripping over herself often, and wondering when they were finally going to reach the end of this passage. As her legs began to grow sore she could see the edge to the top. When Nao had finally reached the peak, her lips parted in a silent gasp. Before her lied the vast meadow of flora and beautiful green. "I cannot believe what I am seeing." She had never seen so many flowers flourishing in one place, it was amazing. An entrancing landscape. The soreness in her limbs suddenly disappeared and she found herself galloping across the flora terrain. Her eyes wide with excitement and curiosity.

She began advancing toward where a darker shade of flowers rested. Her pace slowing with every step she pulled closer, and as she halted she lowered her head and began sniffing the blades of grass. Her muzzle parting the dark flora, and the scent became a mysterious sharp scent. Nao stiffened and she curiously continued exploring the darker flowers. "Maybe I should taste them to see what they do..." They could make her tongue turn a shade of blue, or she could begin to uncontrollably sneeze. She wouldn't know if she didn't try it. Her teeth clamped onto a couple of the mysterious flowers, and she began to chew. The sharp scent carried within the juices of the flora that she didn't like it much. But she continued eating the flowers until she had swallowed them. The filly looked around waiting for something to happen before she felt her shoulders rapidly become as strong as the morning she had woken up to. Ready to move. "This flora seems to give back my strength." Nao began lowering her head once again, inspecting the dark shaded plants with a bright curiosity in her eyes. I can't wait for Lena to see this. I've found a poisonous plant.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Across the hallowed ground - by Lena - 01-05-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Nao - 01-05-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Tangere - 01-07-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Kahlua - 01-14-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Random Event - 01-15-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Lena - 01-18-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Random Event - 01-22-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Tangere - 01-22-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Nao - 01-22-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Across the hallowed ground - by Kahlua - 01-22-2014, 10:24 PM