the Rift

[PRIVATE] Changing winds, changing minds

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine

The winged stallion spoke and Histe's ears stayed flat against her skull. The tone of his voice and his question only served to further the brindle's ever present irritation. She continued to chew the chunk of the meat, her flat teeth grinding it until she swallowed. Blood continued to drip from her lips and it stained the grass around her gore coated hooves. The stallion stepped closer and her head tilted slightly, a sign to Merikh that his skills might be needed to put the imbecile in his place.

"Would you like to see?" She asked in her rough voice, her hooves moving as she began to circle around the stallion. "I haven't had skyrat in quite some time." She giggled then allowed a wicked grin to curl her lips. Where would she even begin? With the wings? She could rip them off one by one like a little bug and watch him as he panicked and writhed in pain. She could shower him in acid and tenderize his flesh a little, add a little bit of flavor to it.

Histe bared her teeth and clicked them together, her eyes never leaving the stallion as she circled. "I do think I'd start with your wings first." She decided aloud, to which Merikh agreed with a low growl. "It wouldn't hurt for too long." She promised, the grin growing more malicious with each passing word. "I bet you're tender."

"."
credits

Messages In This Thread
Changing winds, changing minds - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-06-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-11-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-15-2014, 10:55 PM