the Rift

[PRIVATE] Changing winds, changing minds

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

Unnerving, the bloodthirsty the vixen was. Singleminded and insatiable. That was apparent from the very start. Again, Silk should have been frightened. Terrified down to the bones and ready to take flight at that very moment, before she or her cougar friend had a chance to lash out. But for stupidity, courage, bravado -- who knows -- he had not the slightest tremor. Perhaps he'd lost his mind, or perhaps he'd gotten a new, very large set of cajones. It did not matter anyway, but it made for an interesting sight. Of course, his comment to her had egged her on, and perhaps was not the smartest move he could have made. But it had been irresistible, and it was certainly too late to retract the jest now.

She circled him, and the iron-laden blood that dripped from her rough lips fell upon the grass around him. He watched her with mild amusement and only the slightest hint of apprehension. Of course, if she was going to go for his wings he'd have to do something about that. But in the mean time... "I don't think I'm tender at all, more chewy." His head turned from side to side as she circled him, and he flicked his tail at her playfully as she reached his backside. Certainly she wouldn't like that, but he didn't much care. "Tell me, what shall I call you, O Bloodthirsty One? I haven't met one like you before and I certainly want to attach a name to this unforgettable experience." He smiled at her, not mockingly, but with no particular warmth. Just a simple smile. He was being perfectly honest, in fact, and was truly curious.

WC: 279
Operating as if the Asylum thread hasn't happened.
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Changing winds, changing minds - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-05-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-06-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Satanic Silk - 01-06-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-11-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Changing winds, changing minds - by Histe - 01-15-2014, 10:55 PM