the Rift

[JUDGED] Eat dust (Midas x Silk)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I’d become much to absorbed in the politics of my family and life—it threatened to consume any light of happiness that appeared as a faint, distant memory. The instinct to battle was strong in the hearts of those that once carried a title of Soldier. We didn’t simply stop yearning to stretch our muscles because someone handed us a cushier lifestyle; I still trained daily with magic and the like. Though there was nothing like having a soldier thrust up against your body with teeth wide and earnest to land wounds.

Morning had dawned, the sun was climbing high over cold distant dunes. The rays caught everything they touched on fire, I stood by, somewhere between the ocean and oasis. Just watching the sun open her beautiful eye, and the moon dim further until she was nearly out of sight. Aye, the bride of our patron god was awe-inspiring.

Fina fluttered down from her flight overhead, landing across the dirt and peering up at me with intelligent eyes. I shared a smile with my beloved companion before shifting gaze toward the oasis. Silently hoping someone would rise and visit these training grounds. It had become a concern of late that our family wasn’t training nearly as much as they needed to be; there were no stronger bonds than those formed from the clash of steel and ivory. I’d come to understand this at an early age, though our greenhorn arrivals barely seemed eager to greet the sun each new morning. So few had entered a rank.

Setting: Morning. Clear sky, warming up.
No magic.
No companions.
Word count: 256
Attack (0,3)
Hybrid dice system

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-19-2014, 12:54 PM