the Rift

[JUDGED] Eat dust (Midas x Silk)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

The air was cold in my nostrils, in his lungs. The sun was rising, and he sometimes closed my eyes to shade my retinas from the brightness that was not hidden by clouds. The sun was strong, but it was not awake enough yet to warm the air high up above the clouds where the air was thin. From flying around up high, Silk's lungs had adjusted to thinner air, and his heart had grown bigger and pumped harder to keep the oxygen flowing through his body and to his brain. Whenever he was at lower altitude, he felt alive and empowered by the increased oxygen flow. Now as he flew above the clouds, he glanced down, and found a familiar face below.

Midas, his king, was below in the sand. He seemed to be pacing back and forth, and Silk noted the surroundings. It seemed these were a sort of training grounds. He had not been to the battlefields of Helovia yet. So Midas was looking for a fight, was he? Silk stopped moving forward and hovered in the same spot in the sky. He wondered briefly - what sort of karma, or general bad decision, was there in choosing to fight your king? He chuckled. Ask for a fight and ye shall receive! Silk dove, clouds whizzing past him as he returned toward the surface of the earth. He landed about ten yards from the painted king.

"Midas." He called out, his voice carrying easily on the clear morning air. He approached slowly, tucking his wings in loosely as he walked. "You look bored stiff, old man. Would you lower yourself to spar with a youngster such as myself?" He chuckled softly, his eyes alight with entertainment. He wondered if after the "lesson" in manners if Midas would be offended at being called an old man. Silk had no actual idea the age of the king, but he knew that he was young enough.

WC: 326
Attacks: 0/3 [intro post]
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-19-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-23-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 02-03-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 02-03-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 02-11-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Official - 02-18-2014, 02:45 PM