the Rift

[JUDGED] Eat dust (Midas x Silk)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
That bat winged body was completely behind me now, I couldn’t see him very well over the dust and angle; but it was surely felt when golden hooves slide squarely into rigid chest. A move that I’d kept blunt enough to not cause real lasting damage, but powerful in its bite to make my wrathful partner doubly pissed off. I could hear the rush of his breath escape like curse from bruised lungs, the sound was a sweet symphony to my ears and further announced a coming victory. The hit had sent him sliding back and gave me enough time to claw at heaven and escape damage.

Wings pumped quickly, neck extended toward the cloudless atmosphere which hung overhead with the promise of safety. I never felt the wraith of his ivories against my hindfeet, they had long since been tucked and were well out of harm’s way. My head drifted at an angle to regard his retreating stance once it became apparent that Silk wasn’t in hot pursuit, mouth gapped slightly apart with quick breaths sliding forth. Sun dipped feathers shifted until my direction spun me in a tight circle overhead, he appeared finished in every aspect of the word. The heated blood of excitement rushing through my head slowly but steadily eased its rapid pace into a dull roar, above I called out to him, “Are ye done for the day?”

Obviously by his heaving and hoeing, yon answer would be aye. The singing cry of my bruised rear was a firm reminder that the fray wasn’t over till both parties agreed. Truth be told, I was still ramped up for more of a beating.

OOC: 277

Closing defense
Word count:

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-13-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 01-19-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-23-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Eat dust (Midas x Silk) - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 06:49 PM