the Rift

[OPEN] Bad Teacher [Crafters]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

The gemstones at the Heart- she'd seen them too, many times, and always wondered how to get at them. She had grabbed a few here and there- gems that seemed to loosen themselves with time or with weather- it was how she had managed to gather the few blue stones that had been required for the scorpion but Dragomir was definitely right about the layer of glass that acted as a barrier- though the painted girl was more than a little surprised to find out that glass was really just melted sand. The things you learn.

All in all, the stallion should have counted himself rather lucky. Even with her less than astute powers of observation, the painted girl surely could have picked up on the weird, lopsided grin that he wore and the way his eyes stared off into the distance a little instead of paying attention to what as going on. But, because she was exhausted, the painted girl hardly lifted her gaze from the ground. That rush of adrenaline that came with finishing a piece of art, that moment of joy that overrode any exhaustion, was beginning to fade and she was once again realizing that the magic was not for free- her body paid the price with every creation she made.

In the end, hearing that it was perfect from Dragomir was really all that she needed- affirmation. Her smile was gentle and her blue eyes bright as she looked up to him. But her laughter was what really betrayed her tiredness. It was bright and cheery, but nowhere near the explosive brilliance it usually was. “For an unborn foal- or, well, unborn when I talked with her!” and she chuckled again, but impulse won out and she soon decided she was too tired even to continue chatting with her friend.

A yawn widened her features (though she did chuckle a little to herself that seemed to be half-asleep for half of her and Dragomir's meetings). “I think I'm going to rest now, friend,” she continued, hoping he would understand. It was not that she wanted to be away from him, it was that her body demanded this time to recover. “You can use my basket to carry it, if you want and... If you have trouble, let me know,” she offered before trying to nudge him one more time, then motioning just to the side where her basket lay nestled in her copse of trees.

OOC| merp, sorry so short, trying to finish up a few of my older threads to make room for some new ones ^.^

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Kahlua - 01-05-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Dragomir - 01-17-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Kahlua - 01-19-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Dragomir - 02-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Kahlua - 02-05-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Dragomir - 02-13-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Kahlua - 02-21-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Dragomir - 02-27-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Kahlua - 03-02-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Bad Teacher [Crafters] - by Dragomir - 03-08-2014, 05:31 PM