the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to new life {Silver/Open}

Silver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She heard the rumbling of thunder above her. She quickened her pace as he did, and they continued moving in sync to get to the foothills. Her heart beat sped up as they neared the Windtossed border. She felt ecstatic as she imagined her future as a Windtossed Foothill horse. A small smile spread across her lips.

Arrane's words came out sympathetically. The mare responded, "I am very excited. And I've been alone for about a year or so now." Her joy went down for a minute as she said that. Silver never thought of how long it's been since she's actually been with others. She let out a small sigh.

The stallions words warmed her heart. She would now have family, friends, and so much more. She won't be alone. A flame of hope was ignited in her. The thought of her being alone for a long time faded away for the most part. "I never thought that I would ever have friends and family again. I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life. But obviously I thought wrong," feminine vocals responded. A smile played on the corners of her lips.

As they crossed the Windtossed border she felt relieved. Now she would be able to have a second chance; a chance to make her life what she wants and for her to forget her past and have a brighter future. She spoke to Arrane, "Thanks for bringing me here, for giving me a chance to forget my past and have a brighter future, and for a chance to have family and friends that I never imagined I would have. Thank you." She pressed her muzzle to his as a sign of friendship and thankfulness.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to new life {Silver/Open} - by Arrane - 01-06-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Welcome to new life {Silver/Open} - by Silver - 01-15-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Welcome to new life {Silver/Open} - by Arrane - 01-21-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Welcome to new life {Silver/Open} - by Silver - 01-30-2014, 12:19 PM