the Rift

[OPEN] No longer alone//Abishia/Laska

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
A B I S H I A
strong, young, and beautiful

Swift movements, graceful actions, long legs, perfect lines... curves. Toned muscles, and a beautiful face. Her features all came together like an intricate jigsaw, put together the pieces, and you get the most beautiful puzzle you have had seen. With every day, she became more and more mature, she was now almost a yearling. The girl is large for her age, and has looks that will shock you at first glance. Her locks reach the ground, now curly. She was really something majestic and worthy of more than she has. She is a true princess.

Eagerness and anxiety claws at her, as she walks behind the kind and sweet Arrane, next to her new friends, Laska. Lightly, she reaches her maw out to touch her shoulder, looking down at the smaller mare with kind and loving pools of brown and sage green. She is proud to be friends with such a great mare, and looked forward to her friendship with her. Abi liked to think, that her future is bright, and hopefully will include Laska and Arrane, and possibly the Foothills. A smile spread over her pale kissers, and she flicked her harks forward, when she heard the brute speak. "Are you excited that you're coming to the Foothills?" She nodded enthusiastically, looking over at Laska, and not taking her eyes off her new friend when speaking. " Of course Arrane! I look forward to visiting your home, sir. " A light smile still dancing on her kissers, she focused forward, being careful not to trip over anything. She glanced to the side in which Laska wasn't walking, and was pleased to find the figures of her mother and Antie. They looked down at her with large smiles, proud. They where proud of her? Abishia smiled wide, happy she had made her deceased family joyous. Turning her dome back to the front, she listened to Arrane's next words, "Now, out of curiosity, do you ladies have any certain skills that you could tell me of?"

Abishia let out a grateful nicker, glad to start up a conversation. She jogged forward, coming on next to Arrane. With a large smile she spoke, her words light and airy. " I draw in the sand with twigs. I also have a interest in crafting. I enjoy making things for other, and bringing smiles to everyone's lips."

@[Arrane]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Arrane - 01-06-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Abishia - 01-09-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Jorogumo - 01-10-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Arrane - 01-10-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Abishia - 01-10-2014, 08:43 PM