Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia

ARRANE
I will always be there, for you
\
GIbber gabber blah blah blah

Abishia came up behind the stallion, jovial as ever with shining orbs. The stallion had to admit that she was beautiful: long locks of luscious hair tumbling almost to the ground. Her poise was regal, head held high and a lovely sheen to her bay fur. Legs were long and strong, accompanying her lithe body with their slenderness. Abishia was a picture of beauty, a true princess.

Walking besides the brute's flank, he felt her warmth near his ivory body, feeling her amiable mood rub off on him. Her smiles were cheerful, and seemed to almost brighten up the sun and day itself. Arrane enjoyed being in Abishia's company. He truly did. She rubbed off in a sisterly figure to him, a little sister. "Don't call me Sir, you're a sister to me now. I'm Arrane", smiling, and craning over to nuzzle her softly, they continued on their walk with kindred smiles.

"You are very special, and it brings me joy you with to make others smile", pleased, the male dipped his head. "Abishia, you're so talented, and useful", the stallion said with a happy smile. But then an act of brutallty played in front of Arrane's eyes. He was not one to cry, or seem week, but the destruction of the filly brought a sour taste to his throat. Tears stung his eyes as a scream unleashed from his throat, charging at the attacking filly and aiming a kick at her neck. She had to let Abishia go.

Backing up though with rage, he knew this was a fight that couldn't be won. This was a plague of darkness. Abishia was lost. This filly was lost. The Foothills would be lost if didn't go warn. "I swear...I SWEAR ABISHIA. YOU'RE DEATH WON'T BE IN VAIN", yell shattered from his throat, the warrior stallion wanted to murder that crazy bitch. He wanted to kick her until the rest of her decaying form was a bloody pulp on the ground. Avoiding a wad of spit shot at him, he revealed his teeth in a vicious snarl. "CRAZY BITCH!" Furious vocals ripped out of a scratchy throat as he ran away back towards the Foothills. Abishia. Poor fae.

Sobs wracked him, emotion evident. She was like a little sister to him, making the day a shining ray. But she was gone, dead, attacked by a demon of darkness that he couldn't stop. Why? Why her?

"Talking"
Words: 404
OOC:; // I don't know if Abishia is infected or not...I'm confused. And Arrane thinks Abishia is dead. :C Because in one thread (that is during the infection with Boa), Arrane already runs to the Foothills to announce a wraith. It took place after this thread, so I don't know... o.o

Messages In This Thread
No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Arrane - 01-06-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Abishia - 01-09-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Jorogumo - 01-10-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Arrane - 01-10-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Abishia - 01-10-2014, 08:43 PM