the Rift

[OPEN] No longer alone//Abishia/Laska

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

a b i s h i a

It had all happened so fast. One moment she was having a pleasant conversation, the next, she was getting attacked by one of the flesh-eating, brainless, and horrific monsters. When she say the little thing come into view, she stumbled backward. It seemed it wasn't a horse at all, but a rotting mutant... With spider legs? Immediately, she tensed her lean muscles, preparing to defend Arrane with her life. But then, she realized, this was the spider girl. The one that she had gotten in a skirmish with earlier. A gasp escaped her pale lips, and she stepped back even more. Then, the rotten thing came after her.

The spider mutant reached out for the pretty girl, and Abishia stepped to the side quickly. She knew what she could do, and already had the moves planned out in her head. She escaped the attack with a small scratch, caused by the jagged, disgusting teeth that lay inside the things mouth. Baring her teeth, she watched as it tired to lick her small wound. Again, she took more steps back, disgusted by the actions of this once pretty filly. Putting her weight on her hind legs, she rose into a rear. Her large, lean frame was balanced perfectly, and the much smaller girl had no chance of knocking her down. With her front pillars she struck at the top of it's dome with violent, powerful pumps. Smashing back to the ground, she had noticed that the others were speaking, and Arrane had started to run off. Keeping her gaze on the spoiled Unicorn, she called out to him, her voice tense with anger. " Arrane, warn the others! Don't worry about me. " She then lowered her voice into a deep groan. Honestly, she didn't know how it came about, but it escaped her kissers; it was her own version of a growl. The sound could send creeps up the spine of any being in Helovia. Then, with a squeal, she whipped around, kicking up her heels in a powerful buck, she aimed the hit at the barrel of the thing, another low noise escaping her kissers. Her orbs were lit with fury, and she circled the thing, her voice low, an evil twinge to it that she had never experienced before. " I will destroy you. You disgust me. Leave, and I will spare your life. Don't worry, I won't waste anytime killing you. Actually, I just might. Go. " She stamped her right front pillar, towering over the spider girl. She was nearly two times her side, and could easily squish her under her hoof. The advances of being large, she thinks smugly. She didn't mind ending a life that could be so evil. She flicked her maw away from the Foothills, hoping to keep her away from the family that would soon be Abi's. " Go, that way. I won't let anyone know. I promise. " Abishia was truthful, and she showed this in her now soft tone. " I know where you can be healed, and become yourself again. "

{how she talks}{how they speak to her}{how she walks}

@[Arrane], @[Jorogumo]

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Arrane - 01-06-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Abishia - 01-09-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Jorogumo - 01-10-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Arrane - 01-10-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: No longer alone//Abishia/Laska - by Abishia - 01-10-2014, 08:43 PM