the Rift

[OPEN] Star among stars

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

I stumble, and sometimes I fall, but I always get back up. To say that I am timid would be incorrect, but sometimes I think that I give off that impression. Though I have not been in this land long, I often find my thoughts wandering deeper and further into my homeland, the place where I was born. My family said I should not call it home - home was not where you were forced to be, not able to fly. The first time I extended my wings hurt, and the first time I flew I crashed. But, I have no choice.

The second I was free, my family told me to run. I didn't know where I was going, but I found myself here. To stay away from my captors, I kept to the sky, my sanctuary once I learned how to properly fly. I miss them. I feel guilt that I am here now, free, and they are not. More than anything, I want to go back and do for them what they did to me, but I promised that I would not.

So I lay myself down beneath the stars overhead, on a tall, flat land I reached by flight. The grass was sweet, but it was hard to taste over the bitterness of my emotions. With a sigh, I tucked my head beneath my starry wing and closed my eyes, curling up tightly. In the back of my mind, I knew that I was no safer like this, especially not with how I was colored, but the soft touch of my feathers was more like home than I would ever have again.

I had met a few here, but their companionship only made me feel weaker, somehow - less deserving. Often, I worried about my wants and needs. Did I need to be punished for my undeserved escape? No. But sometimes I just wish someone else would hate me for it as much as I hated myself. I am a leaf on the wind, pushed along in the wake of life. I did not forge my own path; I was just trying to stay afloat.

Sleep finally pulled me in until the world grew dark.

I-mi @ Da

Torleik first, then others :: @[Torleik]

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Star among stars - by Serenity - 01-06-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Star among stars - by Torleik - 02-11-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Star among stars - by Serenity - 02-16-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Star among stars - by Torleik - 03-09-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Star among stars - by Serenity - 03-13-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Star among stars - by Torleik - 03-18-2014, 01:50 AM