the Rift

{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told.

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
He really was a quite handsome stallion, towering above her, like most did. She directed her shinning honey brown orbs towards his own mix matched ones. As his own smile spread over his features, her fears relaxed if only slightly. He looked so honest, so innocent and kind, there was no way he could be lying. Some part of her no matter how small still held a little distrust for this dappled paint stallion. 'Mental scars run the deepest.' She thought her mind wondering slightly to the thought of Oxy. Parelia watched his gaze flit over her teal markings something like wonder shooting across his stunning face. Her ears tiled forward curiously, had he never seen horses with odd markings before, boy was he in for a shock around here then. She flicked her head absently her short mowhawk like mane wiggling slightly.

As his voice rang out with a name and a thank you she smiled warmly at him, this time her smile genuine and whole-hearted. She was suddenly tongue tied unsure what to say as she gazed up at Kayen. He looked tired and worn out, "Is there anything you need?" She smiled softly unsure what he might be in need of then it clicked of why she was here in the first place. She put on her best impression of a diplomat she could, a playful smile touching her eyes. "This place is called the Threashold, as far as I know it is the only way in or out of Helovia. People, like myself, come here to pick up lost or traveling souls. We recruiter people into our herd." She added the last bit so it didn't sound so creepy. She smiled playfully at him before speaking again. in her normal tinkling voice "I'm not a diplomat, but I can still bring people to my home. I'm from the Wind Tossed Foothill. At the base of the mountain, were the wind and snow are mostly block, so winters aren't that terrible." She knew she was rambling, but it was hard not to when she was staring at such a marvelous stallion.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 354
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-07-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-08-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-08-2014, 04:04 PM