the Rift

{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told.

Kayen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

KAYEN

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content." -Helen Keller

Kayen was used to being quite large, and his family herd had always teased him slightly for it. Since his father was a rogue stallion in his previous home, unable to settle down, he figured he got the height from him. His mother had typically avoided questions about him, though she had agreed to that one little fact. She had been a 15.1hh Akhal-teke, with very dainty limbs and wings. That's where he had inherited his almost bone structure, yet the muscle and height were from his father. He hadn't wanted to stay, and so the stallion in his mother's herd had taken him under his wing. If Kayen had wanted to stay, eventually he would come to watch over and protect the group as the head, but he had wanted to travel. Thankfully, he would always be welcome back home. He left with no ill will.

He glanced down at her with a smile, his eyes meeting her honey brown ones. She was daintier than his mother. He had seen breeds like her, but he couldn't put a name to the figure. But her facial structure was definitely new to him, coming from a herd with slight roman noses. That was an Akhal-Teke for you. Kayen pawed the ground lightly as she spoke, a habit.

"The Threshold? An odd name, I must say, but this land is full of confusions and surprise," He spoke with a slight chuckle, glancing around and then directing his gaze back to Parelia. "I would love for some water, first, if you know where to find some, but your herd sounds quite interesting as well." Kayen's deep voice was honest. Thinking about an area where the winters were warmer made him happy. He was a warm weather horse, that was for sure. "I would also love for you to tell me more about yourself, Parelia."

He wasn't a charmer, or a lady killer, or anything of the sort. Just honest, and almost charming in the fact of his naivety. Kayen knew how to protect himself, but tended to just give everyone the benefit of the doubt. He was in no way stupid.

Talking

"Words: 362."

Messages In This Thread
{[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-07-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-07-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Parelia - 01-08-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: {[Open/Parelia]} Truth be told. - by Kayen - 01-08-2014, 04:04 PM