the Rift

[OPEN] Prove Your Worth[Acceptance/Welcoming]

Valhalia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A feminine voice, toned with a kindred spirit and with a delighted sound floated to the ears of the tawny mare. Silver orbs gazed with hidden expectancy, knowing that this had to be the Basin mare. Sweeping her with a golden gaze, Valhalia didn't kiss up to her, kneeling for forgiveness--no. Craning her neck downwards in a respectful bow lasting for a few moments, she elegantly raised her cranium to gaze once more at the woman with intrigue. "I am Valhalia, a mare at your service. I am a vessel for fighting, use me as one of your protectors for the Basin". With another head bow, Deodat seemed to be out of the picture as she addressed the regal woman.

It was the very reason she was birthed and weaned by her mother, raised by the harsh attitude of her father. War and fighting was an everyday aspect of of her life, something that the tawny mare was accustomed to. The frigid mountains and snow blanketed ground suited her well, a habitat that she grew up in. The Basin, the idea of the unicorn's supremacy was a perfect fit for Valhalia, and she was willing to embrace it. Observant and quiet, the mare continued sizing her up, and the tawny woman straightened up a little better just in case she needed a better look.

What she might see was a slender, curvaceous mare framed by a petite form. There was a possibility of her seeing a delicate flower, one that with too much exposure to the heat or cold would wither up and die. But Valhalia was sure and ready to prove all of these visions wrong. How much satisfaction struck her when the awed faces of horses gaped, seeing such a flirtatious bitch as her self transform into a killing machine.

"It is a pleasure Lady Illynx. I wish to serve you well", seriousness laced her cold voice. Though she came off as flirty, coy and sarcastic, the tawny woman treated her own kind with utter respect. In her vision, they completely deserved such lavish delicacy. "That is if you accept me to be a warrior...If I must prove my use", not a challenging, but a haughty smirk played upon her maw, eager to fight whomever was thrown to her. Still considerate, Valhalia continued to position her neck downwards in a tilt which seemed like a tiny bow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prove Your Worth[Acceptance/Welcoming] - by Valhalia - 01-08-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Prove Your Worth[Acceptance/Welcoming] - by Valhalia - 01-22-2014, 01:09 PM