the Rift

[OPEN] Dungeon of Psychopathic Torture Machines

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

What standards are there now? What is to drag out the burning bodies from.the pit of flames only for the monster to touch and let them become her pets? Something draws to the girl's whispered lullaby, brought to her. A smile flicks across her decaying face when wings are brought to the air as if they will make her feel frightened and back down. In the mass sources of dim light, she finds his height higher than her's.
It doesn't kill the darkness in her, or settle fear for her exposed organs.
Speed beyond normally possible, she gets also close as comfort shall allow her to get. Smile still painted on, the dust rolls around his feet and climbs the man's legs. The pale glow of her horn illuminates every expression across her face. It is all different: greed, blood lust, pride, hatred, evil that is Satan's shadow. Here it all comes together.
His wings and their differences draw her into a pit that sets out the need to know more, and how they would do her just fine.
"Desert bat, do you answer my call with brave intentions?"
His blindness sickens her stomach and she's losing interest. There was no time to chit chat as her ribs slide against his lower regions of his chest. Blood is exchanged between the pair as sharp edges of her horn scrap his neck. Everything wrinkles with delight to know that there is blood coming from him and that she is the cause of it.
To add insult to her treatment to this man, her tail is swung high and slapped against his neck, fresh upon the cut she added to him. Green gas follows with a giggle.
"I like you. Want to play, bad boy?" Sweet and gentle with hints of danger, she attempts to draw him in, make him want to attack her so she shall made more than just her blood and a few cuts.
"Please?"

OOC: THRILLER PLAYED ON PANDORA ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS.
I'M SCREAMING.

Cut on neck, green gas thrown to him, rubbed decayed parts on his chest.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Dungeon of Psychopathic Torture Machines - by Sikeax - 01-07-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Dungeon of Psychopathic Torture Machines - by Sikeax - 01-08-2014, 10:34 PM