the Rift

[OPEN] Rotten to the core

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

I am beautiful. I should be - do you know who my parents are? Phaedra the Opulent, and Tolio the Badass. Both dreamy, and both awesome. So, it should come as no surprise to you, that I'm the same.

But just in case there was any confusion, I am.

Anyways. Today, I'm just out for a stroll. I mean, actually I'm looking for Ru, but shhhh. I don't want her to know that. Obviously.

Oh wait - up ahead. Eewwwww. What's that? It...doesn't look so good. WAIT! Oh yes! I know what this is! It's my prince! He's been infected by some horrible disease, and I'm going to save him! Then he'll turn back into a handsome prince! Oh how wonderful! (Dangit, why isn't Ru here to see this?!)

I prance forward - making sure my creamy locks spill behind me perfectly. The light makes my coat glisten as I stride forth, ever confident, even as a youth.

"Hello there-!" I call, tossing my head and looking adorable. But not in a childish way of course, in a very grown-up way.
"I'm here to save you. I can purify you know and - " But as I get closer, I trail off.

I mean, he is really quite hideous. What if...this is a mistake? Well...It can't hurt to practice my magic just a little, can it? So I stop, and wait for him to look at me. I make sure my eyelashes flutter once he does, and toss the hair from my sea-green gaze. I try to repress a shudder, silently reminding myself that I am a lady, and that soon, he will be a prince.

Soon he will be a prince..

"-So if you just stand there, I'll just...I'll just heal you then, shall I?"

(infect awwwaaay!)

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Rotten to the core - by Crake - 01-07-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Rotten to the core - by Raeden - 01-08-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Rotten to the core - by Crake - 01-09-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Rotten to the core - by Random Event - 01-22-2014, 07:41 PM