the Rift

[Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings

Skysong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Skysong
OOC: need someone from asylum to pick up

Massive trees that could hold villages rose from the soft ground, reaching towards the sky with their blazing orange leafs like a flame caught in an updraft. Smaller, gray trees attempted to do the same, but failed miserably when compared to the overbearing redwoods. I stood in the vast landscape they created, feeling so small, so alone. Not even the amusing memories of watching others stare wide eyed at the flossweed here was able to shake the feeling of being so...vulnerable? My dear, you are not vulnerable! No one is around, can't you see. They know! I glanced around to see for myself before whispering to the nonexistent presence. "They know what?" My question was met with silence. My unease building from deep within myself, a snowball made into an avalanche. The voice giggled and was met by a chorus of other voices, the giggle turning into a manic laughter, echoing throughout the woods. Then I realized I was the one laughing. Quickly shutting my mouth I glared around me once more, fearing another may have heard me, but at the same time hoping someone had. Eris. I have to find Eris. She can help. Find Eris. The voices echoed my thoughts.

My wings spread at my new determination, only to fold once again as the canopy above was riddled with branches to collide with, making flight pointless. My nostrils flared, picking up the scent of water even before I heard it. Pace set at a walk, I started forth, carefully distancing myself from any plants that may inflict harm and watching my step for debris. It wasn't long before I heard the faint trickling of a small stream. Reaching it I stopped, looking up and down the narrow waters to be sure I was alone. Dropping my head I began quenching my thirst. POISON! Don't drink it! Spitting and gurgling up water, I flung myself away from the stream, looking at it with fear.

Word Count: 326
OOC: If you know Skysong from her previously being played, please let me know in OOC comments so I don't make a fool out of her hehehe
walking::thinking::"talking"::and the voices only I can hear

Messages In This Thread
[Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Skysong - 01-08-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Oxy - 01-09-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Skysong - 01-12-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Skysong - 01-14-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Oxy - 01-13-2014, 03:14 PM