the Rift

[Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings

Skysong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Skysong

I give a thin smile at his name, showing that I heard him. How long have I been away? I tried to remember the ranks when I had left but I failed. Memories from before just weren't clear anymore. My ears flattened at his lack of faith in his skill as he mentioned our safety, however he didn't give me a chance to respond before turning his back on me. I begin following him, watching his body language in sign of deception. Even the voices were quiet as my footsteps followed his. Lengthening my stride I caught up to him, staying slightly behind his shoulder and to the right, giving him room should something happen. Not that I thought anything would. My life alone has been rather void of excitement from others. Perhaps I've just been lucky.

I flicked my ears towards the sound of his voice as he spoke of the swamp. I didn't remember that place either, so I didn't feel much guilt as he mentioned the evil that overtook it. I only remembered the beach really, which only brought back a distant memory of my father and a kitten. I remembered feeling in awe of the ocean but not remembering why. It depressed me and silently I vowed I would see it again someday. My eyes rolled as he mentioned being moved underground. I didn't believe it really. How would it even be possible? I still followed him though, knowing that where he went, Eris would be. She'd explain things... right? I felt a twinge of an unfamiliar sensation as my thoughts once again drifted to the beach. I was so happy then I think. I remember being with my mother, which brought confusion into my thoughts. Why would I be happy if she was there? Then again why shouldn't I? Shaking the thoughts out of my head I spoke to Oxy. "Just lead the way."

Word Count: 319
OOC: I'll post in the updates that she's rejoined asylum. Thanks!
walking::thinking::"talking"::and the voices only I can hear

Messages In This Thread
[Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Skysong - 01-08-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Oxy - 01-09-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Skysong - 01-12-2014, 01:07 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Skysong - 01-14-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: [Outcast/Asylum] Fading Beginnings - by Oxy - 01-13-2014, 03:14 PM