the Rift

Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

quote quote quote
quote quote quote

OCC: A continuation of http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=10950

The others agreed and we turned to head down the path more. Fina chirped awkwardly, unsure about my decision nor her willingness to go along with the rest. She spread her wings and followed the spirit creatures, choosing to take a chance in the air instead of riding upon my spine and shivering. We walked along the path, noticing marks as we went. I stared at the strange drawings intently with something similar to fascination and delight. Fina trailed on ahead, illuminating the path with Guacho’s spirit eagles. Misty white and fire bounced from wall to wall, making the place seem brighter and less dreary. Mighty explorers are we!

It was beautiful in a strange and foreign way. Guacho thoughts on the matter were square on, “Aye. Our history is written here” I replied softly, touching one of the tiny markings with my maw. There were various figures that represented the gods, and the great migration. At one point my ancestors had likely resided here, obviously hiding from something. Why had it only now suddenly emerged? In the center of the room was an unusual fountain, its bubbling waters splashing gleefully from some underground source. Unflinchingly I drew closer, sniffing the water for its purity. Attentively I stretched my lips toward it and took a swift tug, the water was cool and refreshing. As clean as the water from our lake.

“This is good for drinking.” There were other water sources echoing from different rooms. Who knew how many actually resided in this ancient place?

Image by: Sei
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Lets get our hooves dirty (guacho, africa) - by Midas - 01-08-2014, 04:10 PM