the Rift

[OPEN] she found her light in darkness.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Dainty hooves, graceful moves.
Through the thick she walks, to the spirits she talks.
Each step she takes, a different move she makes.
Over a log, through the smog.
Ducking under a low tree, she finds a she.
At an egg she stares, the oddest of all mares.
The tips of her lips rise, the small creature is none but a pint-size
Coming forward, she stays afar, wondering who they are
A gentle nicker, not looking for a bicker
A smile wide, a friendly nod.

The girl of great beauty is mesmerized by the sight of something beautiful. Although the little wet creature is quite ugly at the moment, she doesn't want to stray away. Curiosity killed the cat... But it didn't harm the horse. She takes a few more careful steps. " Congratulations! It's beautiful! " Even though the thing itself wasn't beautiful, but the love that was shared between the Unicorn and the bird like thing was. Her ivory kissers pulled into a friendly smile, she looks to the mare's face. She is much older, it is obvious. Dipping her dome to the she, she speaks again. Her voice soft and her accent thick. " Miss, I am Abishia. May I ask who you are?" She then flicked her maw toward the little creature. " And may I ask, what is that lovely creature you have. I have no intents on hurting it, just curious. " A light laugh escaped her. The filly was happy to find someone to speak with, and hopefully make friends.

{Hope you don't mind Abi joining. The poem thing wasn't planned, and is sort of odd, but I hope you like it :D }
@[Ayelet]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
she found her light in darkness. - by Ayelet - 01-08-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: she found her light in darkness. - by Abishia - 01-09-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: she found her light in darkness. - by Micha - 01-14-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: she found her light in darkness. - by Ayelet - 01-21-2014, 08:18 AM