the Rift

[OPEN] slime and snails and puppy dog tails [sikeax]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

I was becoming more and more uncomfortable as the days dragged on. I always felt... restless, I guess you could say. You know that feeling you get when someone's watching you? That's what I was feeling more and more often and I didn't like it. I had never felt that way before, I guess that was because I was always with someone that could protect me, like Momma or Daddy, but neither of them were around. I was completely on my own and having to fend for myself, which hadn't been a problem until then. I just wished that I knew what was making me feel the way I was, but in the end I just shrugged it off and told myself that I was being silly.

Some kind of way I ended up in the Thistle Meadow, I guess that's what I get for not paying attention and just dwelling on how off I felt. My tail twitched and I squeezed my wings against my sides, nibbled on a few blades of grass here and there then moved on. I never stayed put for too long and eventually I gave up on eating all together and just continued to roam and sing to myself in a quiet voice.

"Dance, magic. Dance, magic." I hummed a little bit to myself then started to sing again. "What kind of magic spell to use? Slime and snails or puppy dog tails." I stretched my wings out then folded them against my sides once more, finally becoming oblivious to the restless feeling that had been plaguing me for days. I smiled and grabbed a mouthful of grass and hummed while I chewed.

@[Sikeax]
ooc:// do to her what you will! try not to disfigure her too badly or rip anything off permanently xD
"Talk."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
slime and snails and puppy dog tails [sikeax] - by Ranjiri - 01-08-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: slime and snails and puppy dog tails [sikeax] - by Sikeax - 01-08-2014, 08:53 PM