the Rift

the Golden Grey Dawn of my life

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST
WIPE MY 'BROW AND SWEAT MY RUST

[Heavenly Fields, Morning/Dawn, Orangemoon so cool weather and cloudy sky, promise of rain perhaps?]

Colt seemed to spend more of her days outside the Foothills than in. Could you blame her? The stench of so many pegasus and unicorns was bound to overwhelm anyone, least of all an equine supremacist. She was getting to an obsessive point of bathing nearly daily and had even started to take her meals beyond the borders as often as she could help it, even though she knew the wild lands were just as likely to be tainted and had poor quality grass, but it made her feel better because she didn't have to watch the horned and winged freaks wipe their grubby lips all over it.
Disgusting.

So it was she found herself rummaging for breakfast among the Heavenly fields, greeting the golden dawn with a blank face, a nice thing to enjoy after so many fake smiles within the herd. She supposed to ought to try and find Ricochet and update him on what all she'd been doing, but just as quickly she put that thought of her mind, wondering why she willingly tortured herself like that. If he wanted her, surely he'd find her, until then she'd prefer to think he didn't exist.

A fresh scar lined her right hip, compliments of Oxy, and gave testament to one of the many battles that lined her hide. She was sorry to acknowledge that particular tale had not been an outcome she liked, but she supposed she was alive and that was outcome enough. Still, she really should stay sharp or else Ricochet really would have something worthwhile to yell at her about for once.

@[Ghost] or @[Desperado]

You're both on my Colt spar list, so whoever wants to/has time to do it and replies first can fight? :3
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
the Golden Grey Dawn of my life - by Colt - 01-08-2014, 10:09 PM