the Rift

now i feel nothing [gaucho]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
*** please note that ranjiri is outside of the sanctuary just lurking and being creepy in general ***

ranjiri</style>
  peel back the layers and see what i've become</style>

The thing that masqueraded as Ranjiri didn't have to wait long before her taunting words drew one of the Sultans toward the opening she was standing at and soon she was peering at a a face full of life. She wanted to spit on it. She wanted jam her horn into his skull and rip the flesh from his bones. Such violent thoughts made the wraith shiver with barely contained excitement. The look on his face when he saw her and realized what she was made her laugh and she flexed the skeletal wings that had once been adorned in black and gold feathers. "What are you going to do Gow-Gow?" She asked when he demanded that she not touch Zeno. "You're hiding in the underground in the dark like a rat."

The monster stomped a bloody hoof into the ground and in doing so caused more blood and pus to fall from the gaping chest wound. "Gaaauuucchhhoooooo..." She crooned his name again and scraped the tips of her wings against the ground. "Come out Gaucho so I can show you what happened. Are you scared it'll hurt? Poor Gaucho, so strong and virile and scared of a little filly." She giggled again, her head turning and she peered at him through the unblinking eye on the ruined side of her face.

"Let me show you something, Gow-Gow." The wraith said as the grass around her hooves began to wilt and die. She watched it as it turned brown and shriveled and when she was finished she looked back at the Sultan. "Every blade of grass." She murmured. "Every Throat mare, stallion, and foal. You will all fall to the darkness."

ooc:// this is also open to anyone else who wants to post here!

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-09-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-19-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-20-2014, 11:20 PM