the Rift

now i feel nothing [gaucho]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
*** please note that ranjiri is outside of the sanctuary just lurking and being creepy in general ***

ranjiri</style>
  peel back the layers and see what i've become</style>

Hearing her name fall from her father's lips made Ranjiri smile in a wicked way. "Daddy!" She crooned the title and flicked the little whip of her tail. "Look at you, daddy!" The smile melted from her disfigured face as she looked at the two perfect stallions who were staring her in the face and judging her. "Look what you did to me, Midas." She hissed his name, the one ear falling back against her skull. "Does it hurt to look at me!?" Her voice rose to a screech. "Does it hurt!? Look at me! Look at what you let happen to me!"

The filly jerked her rotting and broken body away from the entrance of the sanctuary and looked around, her ruby eyes flashing wildly. The need to kill and destroy was too great for her to continue to control. With just Gaucho there she could handle not diving into the Sanctuary and plunging her horn into his throat, but now that her father had arrived the desire was overwhelming. Gaucho claimed that they would fix her, but there was nothing to fix. The darkness had shaped and molded her into the perfect harbinger of destruction.

Her eyes lit on on the dream catcher and she dove for it, her teeth clicking against the gold plating as she picked it up and backed away from the cave opening. She dropped it to her hooves and stared down at it as it clattered against the ground, then she went to work. Her cracked hooves held the item against the ground as her teeth went to work on the gilded strings. Strings popped and teeth cracked and chipped as she worked on the dream catcher. Had it not been for the gold covering it she would have made quick work of it, but her father had worked his magic on it. Her skeletal wings flared out at her sides and she snorted as she lifted her head to lock her gaze with the two stallions who stood in the sanctuary. In their safety.

"Your time will come." She promised them both, her voice falling back to its normal range. "But not next. I think I'll pay Zenobia and Cera a visit first." She laughed as she bent and grabbed what was left of the dream catcher in her teeth. She turned and trotted away from the Sanctuary and the two stallions she wanted most to hurt, leaving behind broken strings from the dream catcher and pieces of broken teeth.

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-09-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-09-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-10-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 01-12-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 01-19-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: now i feel nothing [gaucho] - by Midas - 01-20-2014, 11:20 PM